I Can't Wait

Garydavkra

Reaction score
I posted this on the 47th Season. It's an original song about working.

Thanks. The furnace turned on and that's what you hear in the background. It was 6 degrees F when I recorded this so the furnace was on and off all weekend. Mostly on.:D

That's a nice song, Gary. I always like original song writing. :D
I wonder what I'm hearing in the background. Is it the ventilator of your computer?

that's a refreshing take on the work theme Gary. Must be nice to wake up in the morning and know you're really going to enjoy what you do, not sure there's a huge number of people who could honestly say that. The catchy melody, positive lyrics and nice tempo sure makes it an uplifting song. Well done mate.

Thanks Eugene. Well, the song is loosely based on what I do. I work full time for the government but, I do artwork and teach art on the side. One day, when I retire, I plan to do it full time. Thanks for the kind words Eugene!

that's a refreshing take on the work theme Gary. Must be nice to wake up in the morning and know you're really going to enjoy what you do, not sure there's a huge number of people who could honestly say that. The catchy melody, positive lyrics and nice tempo sure makes it an uplifting song. Well done mate.

love the song! :) great playing and singing :D

Thanks you very much, UkuleleHan96. I try to keep it simple and I like to play the open chords at the end of the fretboard. I like the warmer, richer tone. It's funny but, I always think I sound strange when I hear my voice recorded. I guess we all pretty much do. Anyway, thanks for the reply and feedback!

Top Bottom