Need Help Naming Open Mic Event

I am helping put on a Open Mic competition this March 10 at Cypress Gardens located on a Blackwater Swamp outside of Chas, SC by the Cooper River. Here is their link Cypress Gardens . I need to come up with a unique name for the event. Any suggestions?

Alligator Shuffle? Singin in the Swamp?

Blackwater Brouhaha. :)

Name it "Steve."

I'll think of something, but please leave out the name Blackwater. (I do kinda like "Steve" though.)

The open Mic

I am helping put on a Open Mic competition this March 10 at Cypress Gardens located on a Blackwater Swamp outside of Chas, SC by the Cooper River. Here is their link Cypress Gardens . I need to come up with a unique name for the event. Any suggestions?

The Blackwater Gardens Festival

The Festival by the Swamp

The Secret Cypress Garden Festival

The names, "Cypress Gardens". "Blackwater Swamp" and to a lesser extent, "Cooper River" are pure gold. You don't need to come up with anything fancy, those names are pretty cool in and of themselves if you ask me. Or get wierd...

Blackwater Hullaballo :)

Cooper Hoopla

or

Swamp Tango

I got all the suggestions and took them to the park manager. We did some searches on the net to make sure we didn't get 500 hits for other venues, TV shows, p*** sites, etc. After days of deliberation and head scratching someone threw out "Swamp Celebrity" or "Be a Swamp Celebrity"

"Steve" was a close second.

Top Bottom