New Snake Suspenderz "rehearsal tapes"

Yay! Schllloorrrppp into the iPod.

Thanks for sharing your works with us in this way. I need to get my hands on some of those CDs to pay you guys back.

Thanks for sharing your works with us in this way. I need to get my hands on some of those CDs to pay you guys back.

Man, you hit right on our evil plot!

(The first one's free, dude.)

Seriously, "Sausage," "Fail" (unrecorded as yet) and a couple others are part of our prep to come out with a new CD. We don't have any CDs with sal on tuba (aka "The New Snake Suspenderz" or "Snake Suspenderz, the Brass").

While we loved Dean's bass and his mouth trumpet we think the tuba sound is more in keeping with the era of music we represent, even on our original tunes.

We're wishing for sometime in early 2009 for a release. Keep your fingers crossed.

(What the heck... the first, duo-only CD was completed in a week of steady labor!)

Thanks for the nice comments.

Smokin' hot songs Hobbit. Just great stuff.

I can't get "Burnt Bean Water" outta my mellon.

Smokin' hot songs Hobbit. Just great stuff.
Many thanks!

I can't get "Burnt Bean Water" outta my mellon.
Yeah, that's par for the course on Jim Nason tunes. I also do "For An Old Man" by him and in the jug band we were both in we did a lot of his tunes.

"Hula-Rocka" and "Cruiser Bruiser" are two more really good ones. Wish I could convince him to do some sort of web presence. He's got a new(ish) CD out and I think he should make it available somewhere besides just where he happens to be playing.

Top Bottom