I hit the Ukulele Lottery!!! Moore Bettah Ukulele Honu / Tapa!!!

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to win this beautiful uke. The brownish / redish koa is lovely and this uke just exudes Hawaii with it's Honu and Tapa Art. Besides using Ebony, it's mainly built with different colors of koa. I could say much more but I'll let the pics do the talking.

MBU (4).jpgMBU.jpgMBU (1).jpgMBU (2).jpgMBU (3).jpg

Sound sample attached:

Last edited:
What!!! Lucky lucky lucky guy! Congratulations!

A few more pics. Chuck is awesome as I asked him if he can install a guitar strap and he made his own out of koa. Chuck really concentrates on the overall flow of the uke.

My wife loves this ukes as it reminds her of Hawaii, where she grew up. She also liked the Shaka and Hang Ten uke on Chuck's site and he told us it's the same wood...my wife has great taste! LOL

MBU (7).jpgMBU (5).jpgMBU (6).jpg

Whaaaa???? You can just win a Moore Bettah? Where is this magical place?

Congrats on your beautiful new Uke.

I'm calling dibs now for when you sell it :D All koa, nice grab.

Just beautiful, congrats!

wow brother, it was you!!!! That was the pick of the bunch. Congrats mate, precious uke for sure. And I'm with Bill, hanging out for the first road test and the seasons entries. Hope it proves to be inspiring and motivating for you.

Amazing! What a uke! Play it for us! Play it a lot for us!

(Now will you sell me the UT1?)

Congrats! That is one of the coolest ukes I have ever seen. Please post a sound bite if you can...

Congrats Danny,

Wow so you was the one who scored that cool Moore Bettah....it is an awesome uke and I love the design and materials used...and the best Craftmanship now....:iwant::drool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom