Perserverence and the Refresh Button= A Moore Bettah Day...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Yup I was the other Moore Better Winner....thought my refresh button would have broken down...LOL So Glad the Danny Got one too..Yes Yes
Two UU members scored this time big...woo hoo
Actually I did not know I won till the next day, I was all tired out being
on line most of the day and went to sleep....the next morning I checked my email and saw I got a email from Chuckie...and I was one
of the winners....I was blown away man..
A day later it arrived, Chuckie had sent it express delivery..it was well
packed and took me a while to get it out of the box....as I opened the case(nice case), I was shocked and amazed of the craftsmanship and beauty...Wow, I thought....the best materials, the experience and knowledge in the craftsmanship I thought...it took me a while to get my breath and look it over, not a thing wrong and simply perfect..
also the gloss finish as to a mirror reflection...the best I ever saw on a ukulele...and many have gone through these hands...
I can see how much work and love went into this instrument and without even a flaw....best of the best and rare materials...One thing
struck my eye first of all, my last name starts with a "M" and Chuckie
had inlayed a "M" for Moore Bettah Ukes...so who is gonna know it was not for me..ha ha
I think Chuckie has proven to everyone, you can build a beautiful ukulele and a great sounding one too...many times as ukers and buyers
we search for this with no avail....As I picked it up and tuned it, even
without the strings broken in yet it sounded amazing..I just simply cannot put this uke down....It sounds amazing...perfect intonation on
all strings at the 12th fret...he is a master's master at this..I had always thought I could do a good set up, but this is even way beyond
me for sure I thought...
Okay for sound, It is a sound monster with great volume, clear notes and note separation, Sweet bright tone, nice long substain, great resonation, good punch and response and big sound..
At this time, I want to Thank Mr Moore for the great work he has put into my ukulele and all the ukes he builds....he puts his heart and soul
in every instrument...Truely amazing...I hope anyone who can afford and wants one too will have the oppertunity one day...Congrats to Danny too..
moorebettahdays005_zps5191a58e.jpg

moorebettahdays001_zps814e927d-1_zps393f4129.jpg

moorebettahdays003_zps13a437fa.jpg

moorebettahdays002_zps75fa13e1.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!!! You are the luckiest man alive! What a beautiful ukulele. You truly deserve it. Congratulations, and as a good friend of mine says, "Happy Strummings!"

NICE!! just a question about those side wholes when you play them can you notice a difference in a the side whole compared to a standard one?

Congrats again on winning

Congrats Stan! yay a wonderful uke for a wonderful man. The best combination in the start of 2013!

Congrats Stan! How are you going to be able to play anything else now? Please PM me to sell your Koa Compass Rose! :)

Whoa! Congratulations, Man. How's that wound low G working for you?

Congrats Stan!

I'm so happy for you. That Milo and Bearclaw spruce tenor are absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for the pics.

Wow Stan! Congratulations!!! Good things come to those who wait! And such beautiful Milo! Fit for a king. Long live King Stan!

So you ready to sell your other ukes now? I know I have a hard time picking any of my other ukes up when I have a Moore Bettah. Congrats on the new uke, I know you wanted one real bad.

Holy Moly Stan. That's one beautiful uke. Love to see some pics of the neck

You home must be getting crowded with ukuleles these days. If you need a place to store some,............... (just sayin)

Congrats and much happy music together.

Those beautiful Moore Bettah ukes could not have gone to two nicer, better people. :)

Congratulations, Bruddah Stan! What a gorgeous uke! So cool that both winners are forum members.

She's an absolute beauty, Stan. Congratulations!

So are you ready to part with the Harmony Vita Uke, now?

-Kurt​

Top Bottom