Uke Minutes 30 - How to Read Tabs

Hey UUers! We're excited about this episode of Uke Minutes, mostly because it features one of the most ukulele-helpful guys on the internet: Dominator!

Uke Minutes 30 - How to Read Tabs

Let us know what you think! And if you're logged into the forum, you can check out the official UU "How to Read Tabs" thread, with a great intro by davoomac and a lively discussion about tabs.

Leave your comments, questions, etc. about the episode below!

this is an awesome tut. anyone can understand this, even if they dont speak english

I'm going to have to watch this uke minute over and over hahaha

Dub A Ron working overtime with all the graphics. awesome work.

Loved it, thanks very much :). The more advanced tab reading is what I'm really waiting for!

yeah.. This was very well done
i'm glad u did this vid for those who didn't kno how to read tabs
UU is just getting better and better by supporting everyone in their playing
keep up the good work.. and aldrine learned something himself about tabs lol

very cool to see Dominator in a uke minutes episode. great job guys!

and awesome video graphics Aaron, or as Rayon calls you, "double A Are zero N".

It was a lot of fun doing this. Aaron really knows what he's doing. I like the picture in picture thingy. I need to figure out how to do that. Not sure my current setup can handle it.

Loved it, thanks very much :). The more advanced tab reading is what I'm really waiting for!

I think we got enough footage for one more episode but it is still pretty basic. Maybe we can get some more advanced stuff put together in the future. We really wanted to start out with the very beginning basics for those many people that are discovering the ukulele as a first instrument and have never seen tab before. Hopefully, it is going to help.

Nice! Thanks guys! No bloopers tho huh? Guess Uncle Dom is just that perfect :p

That's funny Rob. Actually, I blackmailed Aaron so that he would not post up any bloopers :eek:. It would be so embarrasing to have you all see me and Aldrine messing up playing Mary Had a Little Lamb :eek:. Actually, I don't remember if Aldrine messed it up or not bit I know I did :D. So I reckon since you brought it up the bloopers will show up somewhere down the road.

So, did you get to write off your trip, seeing that you were "working"?

Nice job you did. I really hope you can do more advanced tab stuff sometime.
Thanks!

Top Bottom