Partridge Family Medley

Captain_Lovehandles

Reaction score
erivel did a splendid version of the P-Fam theme a few months ago. I threw this together for an open mic the SE Ukers had on Friday. I try not to make long videos since I see from Analytics that the average viewer lasts only a little over a minute. I tried to make it short as possible. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks to my backup singers at the open mic.

The audio-only version is on my soundcloud. It has a few overdubs.
P-Fam Medley on Soundcloud

Jas

Wow, I just had a flashback to the days of too much Tang and PopTarts (and TV). And I probably watched Batman next followed by ScoobyDo!

That was great Captain. I haven't heard some of those songs in a long time. That was great. By the way, I have the same electric pencil sharpener that you have on your table.:D

i showed this vid on my ipad to my wife, cathy, while we sat indian style on our bed. she's a lifelong david cassidy fan, so she laughed and sang along with your whole video. then, i got lucky. or, should i say, keith partridge got lucky.

thanks, cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Not only a great performance, but a nice reminder that those songs were pretty good slices of cheese-pop. The Partridge Family may have been a made-for-TV fake band, but you know, those songs still sound good.

I've got to tell you, this absolutely made my day! This is my new go-to cheer up video when I'm in a crappy mood.

Very well done!

Scooter

Top Bottom