Uke gigs / events / jam sessions in Kauai?

Dmx007

Reaction score
I'm off to Kauai for a few days tomorrow, and wondering if there are any uke shows or jam sessions I might be able to catch while on the island. Any recommendations?

Aldrine and Aaron! Gyosh knows where they play on Fridays. I will send him over here to tell you. You do not want to miss them. Holy h*ll, Aldrine is incredible. Tell 'em Sukie sent you! (I think that bugs them!)

Look back on the forum..maybe last week..there was the exact same thread on the site..

My ears are itchy!

Hey DMX007, you'll want to go to the Waipouli Outrigger in Kapaa on Wednesdays to see Aaron and Aldrine play at the Oasis Grill. Walk through the lobby, around the koi pond, past the beautiful pool towards the beach. Can't miss it.

On Fridays they do an early show at Rob's Good Time Grill in Lihue (next to the bowling alley) and then sometimes a late show in Poipu.

PM me if you want places to catch good local food.

Have a great time!!

My ears are itchy!

Hey DMX007, you'll want to go to the Waipouli Outrigger in Kapaa on Wednesdays to see Aaron and Aldrine play at the Oasis Grill. Walk through the lobby, around the koi pond, past the beautiful pool towards the beach. Can't miss it.

On Fridays they do an early show at Rob's Good Time Grill in Lihue (next to the bowling alley) and then sometimes a late show in Poipu.

PM me if you want places to catch good local food.

Have a great time!!

Gyosh...don't forget MALASADA...Lol we should steal the thread again!! Haha

Gyosh...don't forget MALASADA...Lol we should steal the thread again!! Haha

That's why I said PM me :)

Last trip there was a jam early Sunday morning at the McDonalds foodcourt inside of Walmart. It was breaking up when I got there but it looked like it would have been cool to hear/see.

That's why I said PM me :)

Last trip there was a jam early Sunday morning at the McDonalds foodcourt inside of Walmart. It was breaking up when I got there but it looked like it would have been cool to hear/see.

Hey Gyosh sounds like they have more ukulele music on Kauai than the other Islands?

Last edited:
sounds cool too -hope to catch some of this!
aloha/from the garden isle
pekelo

Top Bottom