2 New Uke's Day!!!

Joshypogi

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a couple of my new ukes!!!

First one is a custom Koolau CS tenor. Brazilian rosewood back and sides European spruce top and waverly tuners.

Second one is a Pepe Romero Jr. custom tenor. Koa back and sides and cedar top.

Both equally awesome builder, attention to detail is outstanding. They both have their own distinct sound.

Mahalo to the HMS and Koolau Ohana, they treat you like family. Customer service is second to none.

Attachments

• IMG_2572.jpg
    IMG_2572.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2576.jpg
    IMG_2576.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2581.jpg
    IMG_2581.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2585.jpg
    IMG_2585.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2579.jpg
    IMG_2579.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 79
Wooo Hooooo! Now that is quite a day. Two beauties. But that Koolau is special. Curly koa binding?

I am so jealous! I would give almost anything to own a Pepe Romero ukulele (or guitar, for that matter)!

Simply amazing! I can't decide which one I like better! :confused:

Arrived on the same day?! I think my head would roll right off my shoulders. Congrats.

Your Koolau is, for me anyway, a holy grail tenor. Sound sample/review would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Congrats Jason,
Nice pair.....of ukuleles...they look sweet man and keepers for sure...Happy Strummings...

Last edited:
Congrats...I bet your UAS is cured for a while! Beautiful ukes...

Very nice! Are those the waverly guitar or ukulele tuners?

Congrats on your MB!! Really beautiful!!!! I believe these are uke sizes. Noa Bonk probably has a stash..I really like the black pearl knob. I have it in a couple of my ukes.

Congrats. Two awesome tenors. Is this the best new uke day for you, ever?

This must be one of the greatest new uke days of all time

This is the best new uke day I have seen! Perhaps the only way to one-up this is a Devine and Moore Bettah one the same day... Congrats! I love my Pepes, welcome to the family!

Top Bottom