slash chords C/D

Mxyzptik

Reaction score
I searched and found some info but still haven't got a workable chord for C/D ?

Can someone help please ?

I have no idea....someone once told me it was 0230 but that is way wrong.....because I thought that was G/A...i'm so confused myself LOL
I would like to know myself..

What I really need is

From what I an ascertain on a guitar you add the 2nd note as the lowest note and with 4 strings this often isn't possible on a Ukulele. I was trying 0203 and that sort of works.

What I really need is the 2 chords for the line " So please believe in me" from America's Tin Man. The chords I have for the rest of the song seem right Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Am9 but the line I need shows C/D and then D and that just isn't working out for me.

From what I an ascertain on a guitar you add the 2nd note as the lowest note and with 4 strings this often isn't possible on a Ukulele. I was trying 0203 and that sort of works.

What I really need is the 2 chords for the line " So please believe in me" from America's Tin Man. The chords I have for the rest of the song seem right Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Am9 but the line I need shows C/D and then D and that just isn't working out for me.

Yes, 0203 is correct.

What I play at that point is Am7 (all strings open) and then D. I don't know where I got it from but it works for me.

Anthony

Top Bottom