FS: Oscar Schmidt solid mahogany concert uke OU225SWK w/ hard case

swb

Reaction score
I got this ukulele from an online vendor in Sept. 2011. It's is a solid mahogany instrument, glossy finish, manufactured in Java, with Aqila strings and silky smooth sealed grover turners. It is in excellent, like-new condition with a just a few minor scratches in the glossy finish. I find that I am playing my Pono acacia tenor all the time and would like this great sounding uke to go somewhere it will get some use. Comes with the Oscar Schmidt case which is nice except for the weird, over-stuffed handle.

I have not sold on UU before, but you check out my ratings on ebay (where I am "hookyguy")

You will find this uke listed at $249 new on ebay; I got it for $215 (which included a discount b/c I was shipped the glossy finish instead of the satin finish I ordered); asking $175 which includes shipping to CONUS. Paypal only. Thanks for looking.

os-concert-1.jpg

os-concert-2.jpg

os-concert-5.jpg

os-concert-7.jpg

Interested in your uke

I got this ukulele from an online vendor in Sept. 2011. It's is a solid mahogany instrument, glossy finish, manufactured in Java, with Aqila strings and silky smooth sealed grover turners. It is in excellent, like-new condition with a just a few minor scratches in the glossy finish. I find that I am playing my Pono acacia tenor all the time and would like this great sounding uke to go somewhere it will get some use. Comes with the Oscar Schmidt case which is nice except for the weird, over-stuffed handle.

I have not sold on UU before, but you check out my ratings on ebay (where I am "hookyguy")

You will find this uke listed at $249 new on ebay; I got it for $215 (which included a discount b/c I was shipped the glossy finish instead of the satin finish I ordered); asking $175 which includes shipping to CONUS. Paypal only. Thanks for looking.

os-concert-1.jpg

os-concert-2.jpg

os-concert-5.jpg

os-concert-7.jpg

Hi there,

I was wondering if you would accept $150 including shipping for the uke.

Kind regards

Bill

Still available - any takers at $165 (including shipping to CONUS)?

cheers: Scott

Let's do the math here...

Amazon today=$202.99 (ebay $247) + Hard case @ $49.00 + Tax + Non Prime shipping= $###

Hmmmm...Good deal here Scott...

Yes - still available. No sound sample, but I would say it has a nice woody tone and medium volume. I've got it strung with Worth browns right now - I'll throw in the original Aquilas which I found a bit "boomy".

Scott

I think this is a "steal" with or without the case.

Here's a review for the tenor size. Sounds very bright and sweet. I'll bet it would sound sweet with Living Waters. Priced like a mid-level all laminate uke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAKxkZeKO7Y

Last edited:
Top Bottom