Luis Feu de Mesquita ukulele videos

Laouik

Reaction score
A while back people were asking me for videos of my LFdM tenor uke... still nowhere near as good as most people out there. Recently found out he now has a Facebook page with some vids being posted. Thought it might interest some of you!

https://www.facebook.com/LFdMGuitars

I think Luis should hire you to market for him :) I know that your LFdM influenced me to buy one, and probably at least somewhat true for others on UU (Daniel, Chris, Bao) who bought from Luis as well. Luis is a terrific builder-- I hope he's doing well.

Hahahha!!!!! Its funny to find all of you here with your LFDM uke....well I don't have any vids like you.....but I do have the latest recording that I did with Luis uke.....

The tremelo intro, strums and solo are all played with is uke.

By the way, I don't know for you, but I still love my uke and it's been the only uke that I'm playing with since I get it.....and it still looks and sounds awesome!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/baouke/bizarre-love-triangle-by-caro

And it's true, I did see that he has a Facebook now!!! :)

I'm keeping in touch with Luis (he lives a 45-minute drive from me!). I heard he recently built four ukuleles. He said that three were orders, the fourth was a prospect build and was snatched up before he even had a chance to mention it to anyone! I'm glad to see his ukes are being enjoyed. He's started selling them at one store in Toronto. He puts so much effort into each one and... let's say it. For the materials, quality, sound, ability to customize the build... they're a bargain. Well, that's relative but. Yeah.

I recently also bought a guitar from him (it's basically a large version of the Maccafferi uke! Looks fun having them side-by-side on my wall when the humidity levels are high enough in the summer).

Hahahha!!!!! Its funny to find all of you here with your LFDM uke....well I don't have any vids like you.....but I do have the latest recording that I did with Luis uke.....

The tremelo intro, strums and solo are all played with is uke.

That's a fantastic recording! Man. I'm starting to lag behind... I think I need to use some of my vacation time just to practice and lose myself in the uke :)

That's a fantastic recording! Man. I'm starting to lag behind... I think I need to use some of my vacation time just to practice and lose myself in the uke :)

Hey thanks man!!! No worry, there's never rush to practice and enjoy your instrument!!! :)

Top Bottom