I'm very honored

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Whenever I buy a uke, I like to make a sound sample in case someone is thinking of buying that brand. Well, I was asked by two luthiers if they can post my videos. I am on facebook from one of the makers and on a website with another.

If I knew they were going to post my video, I would have only posted a perfect one but then again, if they told me it was going to be posted, I would have made more mistakes! Isn't it tough playing in front of a camera? AAARRRGGGHH!!

https://www.facebook.com/LFdMGuitars

http://www.moorebettahukes.com/untitled1.html

You sound great. Congrats. You represented yourself and the builders wonderfully!

Thanks, I can't even tell friends and family as I'm afraid people will find out how much I spend on a hobby...At least my UU family understands. :p

Daniel your playing is a delight to hear.
That is very cool to be featured as a player on both of those sites!

Ah, but it's more than a hobby... it's a soul connection!! Worth any amount of $$, right??

Aloha Danny,
yes I enjoyed your video and it was really nice...now I am glad I did not post one because I am the mystery man...:)

Wonderful news brother, just rapt for you. You play beautifully.

Great playing! Very happy for you! I am practicing hard so one day I might be worthy of a Moore Bettah! I have a long way to go...

Daniel your playing is a delight to hear.
That is very cool to be featured as a player on both of those sites!

It happened on the same day...I guess my playing has improved as Luis didn't post my original video!! HAHAHA

Aloha Danny,
yes I enjoyed your video and it was really nice...now I am glad I did not post one because I am the mystery man...:)

Yes Stan, you must keep your identity a secret as you are Superhero Extraordinaire!!

Great playing! Very happy for you! I am practicing hard so one day I might be worthy of a Moore Bettah! I have a long way to go...

There is no such thing about being worthy but having a passion for the ukulele...I think Chuck and luthier likes it when they see people play their instruments and enjoy it.

Look at Jon, he has such joy playing any uke that they all sound good.

Very cool, Daniel.... they're wonderful videos - the playing and the sound quality are great. A win-win situation - you get great ukuleles and the builders get your business and support - true aloha....

You did an amazing job. What an honor is right. Great stuff! Happy for you.

Congrats, Daniel.

Hey, earning a few sheckles back from the luthiers ain't so bad...Lord knows you have sent enough dough the other way. Lol.

Maybe this can become a permanent gig for you. You know, quit the day job sort of thing.

Maybe this can become a permanent gig for you. You know, quit the day job sort of thing.

HAHA...That's pretty funny! Are you trying to make me quit so I struggle and can't afford to pay the mortgage? If that happens, I'll have to sell all my ukes! LOL

Beautiful playing on two beautiful ukuleles. Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming

Dan, you are one special guy—a fine player and a sharing UU member, and you deserve that incredibly beautiful uke (the headstock is astonishing). No, none of us care what it cost you because the uke in the right hands.

Your playing on it is mesmerizing. I wish you years of joy with it.

Top Bottom