WTB Harp Uke/ Dunn/ Higher End ukes

pakhan

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I've been hit by the harp uke bug and am looking for one and also managed to sell off a guitar or two so now can expand my personal ukulele collection...

in particular I'm looking for a Dunn, a Rietfors or a Glyph or possibly dare I say a Kawika/Pegasus?

Thanks!

warmest regards,
Terence

Last edited:
I just came across this harp by Michael Dunn and remembered reading your request, so I thought I would send you this link. It is available here on Dunn's home turf of Vancouver. I know nothing about the instrument or the shop but it looks like a beauty and the shop sells some very high end guitars (so high end it is by appointment only). Look at the case!

I hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

Sean

Dunn Harp uke

I have a perfect condition Dunn Harp uke he built for me several years ago when I was planning on taking it up but have been sidetracked with other music forms . Been sitting in it's custom case since , Mike used exotic woods he found on his travels in this one it's a beauty . Would be willing to part with it to a good home.

Michael Dunn does some of the cleanest, most interesting work I've ever seen. He's a really nice guy, too. :)

I have a perfect condition Dunn Harp uke he built for me several years ago when I was planning on taking it up but have been sidetracked with other music forms . Been sitting in it's custom case since , Mike used exotic woods he found on his travels in this one it's a beauty . Would be willing to part with it to a good home.

Thanks Eric, PM sent!

I'm a Dyer style fellow

Top Bottom