Technophobe Blues

great song, Doug! Tasteful playing -as always- and the lyrics are hilarious.... I'm right there with you - thankfully my 9 year old is starting to figure out our gadgets for me.....

Thanks, guys. And John, although the idea for this song had been brewing for a while, I think it was your "Programmer's Blues" that inspired me to finish it up, thanks.

great song, Doug! Tasteful playing -as always- and the lyrics are hilarious.... I'm right there with you - thankfully my 9 year old is starting to figure out our gadgets for me.....

My 2 yo knows how to use my iphone as well as I do ...

And if you don't have a good "reply all" story you just haven't sent enough emails yet. Thanks for the smile, Doug!

Man,....you have a great voice. If you do requests , how about some Mose Alison songs.

Thanks everyone for watching. I don't really hate technology, but sometimes it's tough trying to keep up with this stuff. :)

If you are such a technophobe, then I'm sure you taped this on super 8 movie film and got it processed (2 weeks) at the Kodak store.

Then you run a film projector direct line to the youtube machine?

I enjoyed the song.

If you are such a technophobe, then I'm sure you taped this on super 8 movie film and got it processed (2 weeks) at the Kodak store.

Then you run a film projector direct line to the youtube machine?

I enjoyed the song.

Thanks, Frank. My parents had a super 8 that I used to play with when I was in high school. I did some stop action animation and some short silent films. Pretty stunning how far technology has come since then. I never imagined that I would "broadcast" myself on YouTube years later.

Top Bottom