Incredible Kanilea

Mouthy1

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

I have been on hiatus for a bit but am back now. I am thinning my herd for a motorcycle so I am selling my prized possession. My UV Gloss Kanilea Concert. This is a super unique one that I have been very lucky to own for a couple of years. Tru Bracing, sounds fantastic and in perfect shape.

Has Southcoast strings and Ko'olau Hardshell case with red stitching. This is a fantastic uke. Don't worry, I have 7 more ukes to fall back on and since I am playing mostly Tenor's now, this was the only logical way to get some cash. I have bought and sold about 40 ukes on here so I would think at this point I am trustworthy?

No trades on this one since the money is needed for the motorcycle.
I don't have sound samples so hopefully the looks will be enough(it sounds even better, just like my Kanilea Tenor but more lush)! I will have spotty internet for the next 4 days. If you email me direct, that may help. I promise to do my best to answer questions while I am out of town for the weekend.

Michaeljboehm@msn.com

$825 shipped and paypal'd

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

Last edited:
Kanilea is SOLD!

More pictures:
IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful instrument! To bad it isn't a tenor. :/

Agreed, it ain't ugly! I really do love this Uke:( but I want a motorcycle!!!

Thanks for the compliments!

And I thought my Kanile'a concert was beautiful!! : ) A lovely uke and someone will be lucky to have this one. Good luck with the sale!

I have been on hiatus for a bit but am back now. I am thinning my herd for a motorcycle so I am selling my prized possession. My UV Gloss Kanilea Concert. This is a super unique one that I have been very lucky to own for a couple of years. Tru Bracing, sounds fantastic and in perfect shape.

Has Southcoast strings and Ko'olau Hardshell case with red stitching. This is a fantastic uke. Don't worry, I have 7 more ukes to fall back on and since I am playing mostly Tenor's now, this was the only logical way to get some cash. I have bought and sold about 40 ukes on here so I would think at this point I am trustworthy?

No trades on this one since the money is needed for the motorcycle.
I don't have sound samples so hopefully the looks will be enough(it sounds even better, just like my Kanilea Tenor but more lush)! I will have spotty internet for the next 4 days. If you email me direct, that may help. I promise to do my best to answer questions while I am out of town for the weekend.

Michaeljboehm@msn.com

$825 shipped and paypal'd

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

what kind of motorcycle are you getting? I once sold a koaloha for my down payment on my bike (that I recently sold to move to Alaska).

Thank you CTurner!

Getting a Dualsport to ride the Forrest service roads by our new cabin in the mountains!

Kanilea's have a fantastic sound. They are the reason I started to play guitar too. Complex sound with some actual depth. Much more lush then any brand I have played and I have played everything! I know there isn't anyone that would believe the sound out of this thing. I thing the slope shoulder dread shape helps.

that has to be the most beautiful uke ever!

I have one of these and it does sound amazing. Mine isn't as pretty as yours though!

I want this so bad I can taste it and I have splinters in my mouth to prove it! Gorgeous instrument and just my size. Some day...

Hope it finds a good home.

Looks like this one is on its way to Steve in FL!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Love this community!!!

Thank you Steve, I was about to dip into my retirement account to get this uke, you saved me. It sure would have been fun to own that beauty though. I love the spalted looking sapwood.

Top Bottom