Any chance Aldrine could check out Godin's ukes at NAMM?

Gillian

Reaction score
Godin, the Canadian guitar maker, is now making ukuleles.

I am intrigued by this "chambered" body concept.

I bought a Godin LG electric guitar in 2003. Beautifully made, yet reasonably priced. I sold it a couple of months ago for not much less than I paid for it. If the build and component quality are the same in their ukuleles, they should be really, really nice.

(Initial post edited to fix link)

Here's a picture:

View attachment 47712

Last edited:
Not sure what your link is to, it is not working, but that may be my work network.
I have put them on my list of booths to visit. If Aldrine or Aaron don't respond, I will make sure they know about it. (I am not with UU, I am press for my site)

It seems to be a link to an email. But I hope their uke stuff turns out to be the real deal and not just bandwagon stuff.

It seems to be a link to an email. But I hope their uke stuff turns out to be the real deal and not just bandwagon stuff.
Elderly has a couple on their site, but no pictures. I hope they are real and something new also.

Not sure what your link is to, it is not working, but that may be my work network.
I have put them on my list of booths to visit. If Aldrine or Aaron don't respond, I will make sure they know about it. (I am not with UU, I am press for my site)

Thanks, Ukeeku. Sorry for the bad link, now fixed.

View attachment 47710

Last edited:
Could ask MusicGuyMic and AndrewKuker here on the site to look at them too. Those guys make some videos for their site, and Mike likes making YouTube videos. I'm sure they'd be happy to take a look at them too. Pretty fun looking at the new ukes while at NAMM :)

This is exciting - I love Godin/Seagull guitars.... these ukuleles seem to be part of their Multiac acoustics, which are incredible players with some pretty nifty electronics. I own one of their 5th Avenue archtops - a pretty amazing value for a great guitar. Their Seagull flattops are consistently nice, as well.... Hopefully the ukuleles will have the same care and quality in design and manufacture.....

This is exciting - I love Godin/Seagull guitars.... these ukuleles seem to be part of their Multiac acoustics, which are incredible players with some pretty nifty electronics. I own one of their 5th Avenue archtops - a pretty amazing value for a great guitar. Their Seagull flattops are consistently nice, as well.... Hopefully the ukuleles will have the same care and quality in design and manufacture.....

Ifs it's new I will have you tube videos up on Thursday for all of you...by the way hello to everyone for being so supportive while I am recovering from a bad automobile accident....just building strength for Namm.

Ifs it's new I will have you tube videos up on Thursday for all of you...by the way hello to everyone for being so supportive while I am recovering from a bad automobile accident....just building strength for Namm.

Yay! MGM is back. Hope you're feeling better.

Glad to see you back on your feet, MGM!

I was kinda wondering when Godin/Seagull/etc would jump on the uke bandwagon. They make nice stuff in Canada at good prices, and I'm a big fan of their nylon-string electrics. The newer Eleukes have been pretty bad in the QC department so maybe these will be a good (if more expensive) alternative.

Hey Mike! Glad to see you're feeling well enough to travel to NAMM. UU hasn't been the same while you've been recovering, and I love your NAMM videos and coverage. I hope you're up to the trip and have a great time there!

Uh oh, the thread is officially hijacked! Welcome back MGM!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you! I hope your recovery is coming along well!

Aloha bruddah!! hey i am now retired..hope to see you soon at the store..take care and i am glad you are feeling better..

take it easy(for real!)
my best Len

Top Bottom