What's your favorite YouTube playlist?

23skidoo

Reaction score
I discovered the fun and utility of YouTube playlists when I started posting videos a year or two ago. It's a great way to sort videos you know you'll want to listen to over and over.

I really don't use my 'Favorites' playlist - I've created a few lists for different purposes. My favorite videos - the ones that speak to me and I'll know I want to come back to again and again - all go to a playlist I've titled 'listen'. Because that's what I do. I open the playlist, put it on shuffle, and go about my business. The list is getting so big that I don't hear the same thing twice very often.....

I've also found that other people have great playlists on their YouTube channel. When I find someone who seems to have similar tastes to me, I'll go to their channel page and see if they have any tasty playlists I can peruse.

I started thinking - I'll bet the folks here on UU have some great stuff squirreled away on their YT channels.

So - here's my favorite playlist, 'listen'-

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFE07AA5085E31B62&feature=mh_lolz

If you've got a favorite list, even if it's just your 'Favorites', post it here so we can all check it out.....

Top Bottom