Whay is wrong with UUU????

kaizersoza

Reaction score
What is wrong with UUU????

Hey guys what is the matter with UUU, there are no Aldrine videos coming up, went on there and zilch, waiting to start 102, please help

Last edited:
Hey guys what is the matter with UUU, there are no Aldrine videos coming up, went on there and zilch, waiting to start 102, please help

I'm still on 101 series and those were working for me. I just checked the first one in 102 and it played just fine. Which one are you trying to watch?

very observant of you Rick, thank you for pointing the mistake out,

for some reason all I am getting is a white page, I have just bought a new laptop, on the old laptop I could view the videos, for some reason on the new laptop I cannot, do I need to get a program to play the videos or something, at the moment I am paying $15 for a white screen can someone help please????

They are working for me. I would clear your browser cache, including cookies, and then make sure you aren't accidentally in private browsing mode. That mode can cause issues with some sites that require authentication. We've had problems at work with people trying to use one of our paid sites on Safari when they are in private browsing mode. Maybe your issue is similar.

One of the things that is wrong is your not proofreading your thread title!

Shouldn't that first "your" be "you're" Rick ? ;) (English Teacher's hat on)

They are working for me. I would clear your browser cache, including cookies, and then make sure you aren't accidentally in private browsing mode. That mode can cause issues with some sites that require authentication. We've had problems at work with people trying to use one of our paid sites on Safari when they are in private browsing mode. Maybe your issue is similar.

teruterubouza, you are a genius, just did what you said and 'VOILA' it worked, thank you from the bottom of my heart

kaizer

oh oh still not working, still trying, looks like its my laptop not the site, thanx for all you're help anyway folks
Bummer. Which browser and OS are you using? Are you able to view any videos (not UUU ones) if you go directly to the Vimeo site?

PS: Are you UkePunk from YouTube? If so, My boyfriend and I were enjoying your buzzcocks video this past weekend.

PS: Are you UkePunk from YouTube? If so, My boyfriend and I were enjoying your buzzcocks video this past weekend.

hi teruteru, no not Ukepunk from youtube but I am a fan of his stuff, I am using windows 8 and explorer 10

update

changed my browser to chrome and now videos are working

Last edited:
hi teruteru, no not Ukepunk from youtube but I am a fan of his stuff, I am using windows 8 and explorer 10

update

changed my browser to chrome and now videos are working

Perfect! I was going to recommend switching to Chrome, if you weren't already on it. IE10 is a decent browser, but it defaults to some security settings that can make things tricky. Glad you are back on and able to watch the videos. Cheers!

Perfect! I was going to recommend switching to Chrome, if you weren't already on it. IE10 is a decent browser, but it defaults to some security settings that can make things tricky. Glad you are back on and able to watch the videos. Cheers!

thanx for all you're help teruteru, see ya around the site, if you ever want any help with anything don't hesitate to ask and if i can i will

kaizer

Top Bottom