Can i replace this piece?

PSBubcha

Reaction score
it's not a big deal or anything but I thought for it to look its best i'd like to have it ,here's a pic. i bought it at guitar center and i just realized that it's missing

uke1.jpg

Did you get it with that missing, or was it missing after you got it. Cuz you could go back to guitar center and get a refund or something. maybe idk.

Eleukes have bridge screw covers like that...one of mine popped off....I searched for like 2 hours and found it...then glued it on with a verrry small dab of elmers glue, so I could take it off if I needed to remove the bridge screw.

thanks, i showed it to my brother who's well versed with guitars so he understood the uke as they're very similar. he said there may have never been one so the screw would be accessible, which makes sense other wise how could i get that piece back out if i needed to?

Is that just a little faux-pearl inlay? I can't imagine it costing more than a couple dollars to have one made and installed, if you really want one. Otherwise, pop the other one out for symmetry.

Is that just a little faux-pearl inlay? I can't imagine it costing more than a couple dollars to have one made and installed, if you really want one. Otherwise, pop the other one out for symmetry.

Yes, it's just a little fake mop inlay dot. Pops right off.

Top Bottom