Luna acoustic-electric Baritone uke!

kissing

Reaction score
Originally purchased from HMS from this very page:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/luna-baritone-zebra-wood-w-pickup.html

Purchased in November 2012, so it's a very new instrument.
It is in as-new condition, hardly ever been played.

There was originally a quality control issue with the pre-amp, however I have had it serviced and replaced through my local music store, which HMS re-imbursed me for as part of their warranty. Other than that, there has been no issues with this uke, and the electronics are brand new and work properly.

It is an all-laminate instrument, but most people won't be able to tell the difference from the sound. It sounds quite rich, and being laminate makes it ideal for travel.

Overall, a fantastic value baritone ukulele for a beginner looking for a starter that is beyond entry level, or players of any level looking for a travel baritone acoustic-electric.

The uke has been setup by Hawaii Music Supply, so naturally the action and playability is spot-on.

Gigbag is included. Current strings are a brand new set of Ko'olau Alohi strings in regular DGBE tuning. They feel very good on the fingers and have a bold tone that matches the uke.

Asking price: $220 USD, shipping included.

IMG_20130122_181646_zps05bc71da.jpg

IMG_20130122_181713_zps30e9090a.jpg

Love the uke, but I want to upgrade to a more expensive baritone (contemplating on a Mainland).

PM me, or email: naekku88@hotmail.com
First come, first served!

Last edited:
Top Bottom