Time on my Hands

Timbuck

Reaction score
I had planned to be making a load of nut/string gauges at this time of the year..but due to an unexpected delay :rolleyes:..I found myself with some spare time..So I got out my "new toy" (iPad 2) ..and made a silent movie of how I shape a Soprano neck (I know! "Boring stuff")...But! if you are the sort of person who likes to stand back and watch others working then this may be just for you.:)...It's not the same method as some wood workers would do it...But I was a metal worker before I started making ukes....ENJOY:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IaX0cJklPA

Nice film but I prefer the actor in your previous productions :rolleyes:
USA Humour i love it...A guy walks in a music store and ask's for ukulele strings..The Storekeeper says "sure! how long do you want e'm" ..The Guy say's "well! I was hoping to keep e'm"......:confused: i don't get it.

Guy walks into a music store, says "I'd like to get a uke for my granny".
Shopkeeper says "Sorry mate, we don't do trade-ins."

Forgot to mention... Nice templates -acrylic is a great material. I scuff the edges of mine, run permanent marker over them, and then wipe off the excess marker. It leaves a "blush" or tint that doesn't really hinder transparency but does offer a much crisper sight line in contrast to the workpiece.

Oh yeah... Three ukulele players walked into a bar - the fourth one ducked. :D

Tobin Crooks

Last edited:
Top Bottom