Snow in the uk?

DB Ukes

Reaction score
STUCK IN TONIGHT in uk because of snow? or trapped in the heatwave in australia?! whos uking?! has the extreme weather inspired learn/ write something new? take videos, pics and recordings and post them i wanna know what you lot are playing! much love!!

To be honest we have barely had any snow here in the Trent Valley, but despite this I have been in my home office twangin' a few tunes tonight. I think I have annoyed the neighbours enough now so I have given up for the night! Nothing video-worthy though I'm afraid.

We had a cold spell here in San Francisco (which I know is not part of the UK), but the weather for the past several days has been sunny and unseasonably warm during the day, chilly at night. I'm still trying to find time to play music.

We had a cold spell here in San Francisco (which I know is not part of the UK), but the weather for the past several days has been sunny and unseasonably warm during the day, chilly at night. I'm still trying to find time to play music.

We had to me which is a cold spell..lol..on Oahu last week at night it went down to Brrrrrrrrrrr 60 degrees. Lol. To me that's cold enough...now I have to go to colder Anaheim Namm. Ha ha ha

Top Bottom