WTB/WTT Red/Black Label Koaloha

Stevelele

Reaction score
Would be interested in acquiring a red or black label koaloha. I have some good stuff that I'd be willing to trade, and also perhaps willing to pay cold hard cash.

ooooooh Steve. Some of those black labels that I have seen are sweet. Good luck!

I guess no one wants to let theirs go. At least they are being enjoyed and played (I hope)

ooooooh Steve. Some of those black labels that I have seen are sweet. Good luck!

Go to NAMM- bring your first born.

bring your first born.

Yea, I heard Papa needs help in the gloss spray booth. The last guy's lungs are like a lacquer paperweight.

I have to add that I once played a 6 string black label that was amazing, didnt have the funds at the time but saved up andit was gone by the time I had the money. I wish I could find that uke. Good luck with the search.

Yes, of course--that's a famous uke! I'm glad that you are still enjoying it--that's something to treasure for life

It will be passed down to my daughter if she has interest in it. If not, it goes back to Paul when I pass.

That is very nice to hear. I hope the uke will always be in a special place, wherever it goes.

It will be passed down to my daughter if she has interest in it. If not, it goes back to Paul when I pass.

Is it just me or does this uke sound different from just about any other uke? And it can't just be Corey's excellent playing, bc I've listened to almost all of his other clips, and no other uke sounds quite like this one with its mellow, yet articulate quality

Is it just me or does this uke sound different from just about any other uke? And it can't just be Corey's excellent playing, bc I've listened to almost all of his other clips, and no other uke sounds quite like this one with its mellow, yet articulate quality

I agree that this is an exceptional sounding uke...many layers and I love the rich, deep tones.... I think that Corey can make anything sound good..but this is one exceptional ukulele....

Top Bottom