Who's going to NAMM and how can we live vicariously through you???

UkueBass23

Reaction score
NAMM starts in one day and I was just wondering if anyone was going to be posting pics and reviews and what not as has been done in the past. Links to blogs? I would love to hear about it all!

What we need is a NAMM Cam. We get someone to wear a camera on their head with an active web feed so we can watch them walk around and check things out live.

We should work on that for next year. I'll kick in $20.

Scooter

I'll be there! I'll be posting loads to my Twitter (@thejumpingflea) account as well as updating my blog (www.mattukulele.com) each night!

I shall post lots of pics and videos on FB and YT, but probably not until I get home early next week. I will certainly not be as quick as Tim.

The wi-fi in my motel is prehistorically slow, but I will try.

Awesome! Please go to Koaloha and see if they are unveiling any black or red label ukuleles!!!

They do not have a booth at Namm but all da boys are here in Anaheim. No red labels right now

Nice! Thanks gang! Looking forward to seeing everything. And I am sure someone is going to catch some video of Colin playing at the booth too! Would love to see our local boy in his element.

Top Bottom