Trade: My Kanilea k-1 C SF satin w/mono for Koa tenor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drose

Reaction score
I'm still looking to trade my Kanilea K-1 C SF Satin Concert solid koa Ukulele for a solid koa tenor alo looking for a mya moe resonator. PM me if interested. The uke comes with the mono m80 case you see pictured. Bought it from MGM at HMS last April. Minimal scratch wear from nails, barely visible. Trading it cause I would rather have the tenor size. From the Va, in the Va Beach area. Kanilea 3.jpgKanilea 2.jpgKanilea 1.jpgKanilea 4.jpgkanilea 7.jpg

Last edited:
Oh...mono is a case...was wondering there for a bit... ;)

Haha, yeah probably should have put that in the description with all these musicians. ;). Just to let everyone know, I will trade for a nice none koa pono tenor as well! Either rosewood with a cedar top, complete rosewood, or acacia with a cedar or all acacia. Pm if interested! (Not looking for a mahogany uke).

FWIW: Nice mango/cedar Pono tenor on the Bay right now. Not mine, but looks OK to me.

FWIW: Nice mango/cedar Pono tenor on the Bay right now. Not mine, but looks OK to me.

I saw that! Looks like a beauty! The problem is I only have enough for a trade as my mya moe tenor (take in deep breath of excitement) is being made.

I have a Kala Acacia tenor with the slotted headstock or a Kelii koa gold series tenor that I'm looking to move soon. Both are in excellent shape. Let me know if you are interested in one of these. PM me your email if you want pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom