Want to help my UAS?

Kyle23

Reaction score
Ok this is going to sound very weird and if this isn't allowed, please delete this thread. I've been trying to get a soprano uke, but my job is seasonal, so I don't have much money coming in right now haha. I make a small amount of money on youtube for ad placement on my videos and I'm very close to my next check. I intend to use this money for this spalted mango soprano that I've been looking at, but I need your help! If you could go to a video of mine and click the ad on my video, I make a small amount from that. Again, if this isn't allowed, I'd understand if it was deleted. I figured some of you might want to help since it's towards a uke. And btw if I have any money left over from the clicks, I'll have a contest and give it away to the winner if that's alright with you guys.

So here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuiIBUUrVFM

If you don't have adblock there will be a big ad to the right of the video. Just give it a click and that's all. Appreciate it!

Well, I'd like to help, and I don't know what adblock is (other than what it sounds like), but apparently I have it because I didn't see an ad.

There's not going to be a video ad on it. It's just a little box over to the right of the screen.

Like this
2zzufc3.jpg

Thanks to those who have clicked so far. It shows a few have and I greatly appreciate it :eek:

Appreciate it everyone. Got about 30 ad clicks! It's not enought to get the mango I wanted but it's enough to get my second choice. Means a lot guys.

Top Bottom