Trading-Martin Custom Dreadnaught W/K&K for Mya Moe Res or $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

drose

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI'm wanting to trade my Martin GC custom dreadnought w/k&k trinity system for a for a mya moe resonator or $$$. Bought this from Guitar Center years ago. Guitar comes with original case, and a brand new set of elixer poly web medium strings. Case is missing one buckle, but got a new one from Martin (just doesn't match it). This guitar is definitely a player plenty of dings and scratches, no crack though, the gold lettering is missing the bottom part of the "i" in "Martin", but the sound is amazing, amplified or acoustically! Hate to part with it, but I want a resonator uke and I have enough guitars. PM me if you are interested and I will send pics and or videos if necessary.

Guitar is worth 1800 with pickup, and fretwork, make me an offer!

Guitar specs: solid spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck, and rosewood fretboard. Rosewood bridge image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how you came up with a value of $1800?

You can buy a brand new w/warranty D-18 for just under $1800 and a new D-28 for around $1900. The GC customs are usually based on either the 16 series or the older 1 series and generally sell new for $1000 - $1500, depending on the amount of bling. What is it about this one that makes it worth so much?

Scooter

The k&k pickup with preamp (trinity system) and refret. That's the retail though. I am very flexible though. Really would like a mya moe resonator, would probably trade for one.
I'm curious as to how you came up with a value of $1800?

You can buy a brand new w/warranty D-18 for just under $1800 and a new D-28 for around $1900. The GC customs are usually based on either the 16 series or the older 1 series and generally sell new for $1000 - $1500, depending on the amount of bling. What is it about this one that makes it worth so much?

Scooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom