Must Listen to Fingerstyle Players

Xcalith

Reaction score
Hi! I'm relatively new to the ukulele and is still discovering new artists. I have this preference to instrumental players (since I can't sing) and am looking for artists like Jake Shimabukuro or Abe Lagrimas. Any artist suggestions aside from the above?

Since you're up to number 4, my number 4 finger style excellent player/ hero: smell of strings.

No crap, Brah, you are excellent. Your videos are strong. Simple video, one take performances, extremely well done. I'm a youtube subscriber because I like your style and hope to play like you someday ( just as you might sub to Kalei to play like him someday).

Sorry for being so " gushy", SOS.

Since you're up to number 4, my number 4 finger style excellent player/ hero: smell of strings.

No crap, Brah, you are excellent. Your videos are strong. Simple video, one take performances, extremely well done. I'm a youtube subscriber because I like your style and hope to play like you someday ( just as you might sub to Kalei to play like him someday).

Sorry for being so " gushy", SOS.

wow... I don't know what to say but THANK YOU! I'm so glad that you like my playing!

Fingerstyle

Mr. Benny Chong:

Top Bottom