hi from england can you help

olibob

Reaction score
Hi all im from england and new to the ukulele i hope you can help me learn how to play

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. Best option is to join a uke club if there is one near you. Where are you located? Download Uncle Rod's Ukulele Boot Camp....it's free. Do searches on google and youtube to find many sites and how to videos on how to play. Examples I have sent to my uke class include youtube search terms:
- How to hold a uke
- Ukulele finger positions
- How to strum a ukulele
- How to tune a uke
- How to change ukulele stings
- Ukulele Playalongs
etc.

If there is no one near you to help, check out EMedia Ukulele Method (DVD)...next best thing to a live teacher but cheaper and you can stop it and start it as often as you like until you "get it."

Benvinguts! As we'd say to welcome you here in Catalonia! I'd second the advice to check out Uncle Rod's Boot Camp - it's a free PDF available here that takes you logically through the beginner's stages - not only helping you learn a load of basic chords, but demonstrating how they fit together. It's a great grounding for approaching the instrument. Also check out the videos on the main UU site where founding father of the site, Aldrine, demonstrates lots of useful techniques etc in his Uke Minutes Videos.

Top Bottom