FS: Koa Concert Flea w/ Hard Case + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SALE PENDING: Koa Concert Flea w/ Hard Case + Extras

[SOLD!!] For sale is my concert koa Flea ukulele. I am the second owner of this uke. I purchased it just last summer and it has seen relatively minimal use. I need to raise a little money right now, which is the reason for selling. The uke is in very good condition and sounds great. There are a few minor marks from wear around the headstock, but nothing serious at all. The koa has nice figure to it, making this a very attractive uke. Fretboard is rosewood (which also has some nice figure) and I believe the bridge is bubinga. Tuners are the original friction tuners, and it is currently strung with Ko'olau Mahana strings.

Included in the sale is the Flea, a hardshell case, two felt picks, and an R.L. Saul ukulele strap. The case is the Flea specific hardshell case made by Gator. Both the case and the strap were purchased from Elderly Instruments shortly after I acquired the Flea. I'll also throw in a new set of D'Addario Nyltech concert strings. Retail value of this set is over $450. I'm letting it go for $275, which includes shipping (CONUS), and paypal fees. Please feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!

Flea Full.jpgFlea Back.jpgFlea Fretboard.jpgFlea in Case.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That's a great deal. If I didn't already have a Tenor Koa Fluke and a Concert Tie Dye Flea I'd jump on this.

Good luck with the sale.

Scooter

PM sent
thesees1(at)gmail(dot)com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom