Another UK uker, another new member

Shady Wilbury

Reaction score
Hi, folks.

I'm Casey. I've dabbled in uke for about six years, and also play guitar. I've read these forums, and read about this place for a while but only joined today. It took me ages to come up with a username, because I originally wanted to incorporate the name of my beloved uke, but decided against that.

So, I'm Shady Wilbury here, as I am for all my other musical endeavours and hangouts. (Except Ukulele Cosmos, strangely, where I am 'Meandmyukulele', a name I should probably get changed.)

Anyway...I'm based in the south west of England, and recently acquired another uke...an Ashbury AU-80 concert ukulele. I christened her Paloma, and I think I'm in love. Koa, Aquila nylgut strings. Thank goodness for Hobgoblin Music.

Anyway, I think I've rambled quite enough. Whilst I'm here, what's the standpoint on audio only recordings? I don't have the equipment to do video.

Take care, and play on!

Casey

Hi and welcome! Yes, Hobgoblin are pretty good! A few happy hours passed in our nearest branch! People do post audio recordings, no problem. Join the fun! Video - I use a webcam....

Welcome to UU,

from sunny singapore...

Warmest regards,
Terence

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I look forward to jumping in with both feet. :) Glad to hear audio's not banned. :p

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us.

Welcome frm another Brit. Get to the UK fest in Cheltenham this year and meet loads of other players!

Top Bottom