ok Uncle Elvis, what's up for season 50?

I'm kind of curious as well! Haven't been able to take part these last two weeks, so I hope it's something we can do something with...

I was just wondering the same thing! The Topic is normally published by now,isn't it?

Shall we make it a no-host bar week---no host comments, no judging, no prizes---with songs by Elvis?

Drew might have word from UE, but if Drew agrees with the suggestion, maybe he could start the thread.

Lots of Seasonistas chomping at the bit.......

Chomp Chomp Chomp

This harness tastes like bit.

C'mon UE, I won't have much time off this week except this morning!

While waiting for the half-century season, I messed around with my new Pono parlour a bit and came up with an original composition- hope you like it while we are all waiting for the hound dog.

While waiting for the half-century season, I messed around with my new Pono parlour a bit and came up with an original composition- hope you like it while we are all waiting for the hound dog.

Pretty tasty licks. Nice idea

Christian, that was superb! I'm constantly amazed by the talent showcased in the Seasons.

I knew you played the guitar but I didn't know you were this good!!! Perfect title and I can totally imagine that music playing as people cautiously travel on the Kyber Pass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnB5se5D2eQ&sns=em

Wow! That was quite something.

We are still lacking a host.

Has Drew a plan B, I wonder?

Top Bottom