Pick a very nice ukulele for your lady friends this year, gents!...

Pretty sure if I went to the jewelry counter at Sears, I'd be IN the doghouse.

YES....or any other NICE and MEANINGFUL gift...I would totally love a UKULELE for christmas...i've been passing hints to everyone.. not to sure they'll buy me my kamaka but at least i'm trying!!

:)hahahha that vid is too funny. I got my dad a vacuum once and he was happy with the gift because he was wanting one lol.....Don't get sent to the doghouse boys!!

Fabulous. I've forwarded this already. The Christmas we were engaged -- I think we'd been engaged 2 weeks -- my husband gave me a vegetable steamer for my gift. Let's just say he hasn't done that again.

For my birthday this year -- which hasn't even happened yet -- (and last, cuz he blew that one off) he paid for 2/3 of my KoAloha uke. He is out of the doghouse for now.:D

That explains it - I got Susan new snowtires for her car as a birthday gift. I mean, come on, it was snowing here. A lot. We had two feet in a week. And she really needed them, slipping and sliding on the streets as she was. Really. I was afraid she'd have an accident. I had to stand in line to get them, too, because everyone was rushing out to get snow tires that week. Then the wait to get them installed! Oy! And it's not like they're the cheap sort. They're pretty upscale tires, after all. Look, I even got rims with them! Cost me $1,000, taxes in. So no one can say I'm cheap and thoughtless at birthdays. I was thinking new hubcaps for them as an anniversay gift. Be a nice touch, don't you think? Think I should get chrome? Or is that too ostentatious?

Pick a nice Ukulele for your lady friend this Christmas...

Speaking of picking up a nice ukulele for Christmas, does anyone know the name of the mandolin shaped ukuleles Petty Booka played in their Japan Nite 2008 show? I've been researching for the past hour and can't find out what they are. Sure like the shape and wonder what they sound like. Thanks.

Speaking of picking up a nice ukulele for Christmas, does anyone know the name of the mandolin shaped ukuleles Petty Booka played in their Japan Nite 2008 show? I've been researching for the past hour and can't find out what they are. Sure like the shape and wonder what they sound like. Thanks.

No clue - but boy howdy do I want one. Just great.

TGIS

thank god im single

:)

seriously though, I remember in 9th grade, this kid bought his girlfriend a dimond bracelet.

god his parents must be proud of him....

Top Bottom