"Mean Woman Blues"

Loved the extra cheese.....fantastic version. Loved the quick "thank you very much"at the end. BTW, which uke is that? It sounded just right for bluesy old rock.

Fantastic uke version of this one Eugene, loved it.
thanks for commenting Cam, it was surprisingly good fun to do mate. When I heard the 'Elvis' theme I shook my head as I never thought I would ever play one of his songs but there it is eh... :)

Great as ever Jon. Don't think I've seen you so animated, you really got into that one.

cheers Leroy! Yep mate, was fun to be a bit silly and get the teeth into that song, also a challenge to keep trying to work out what this 'blues' stuff is really all about. Starting to make some progress in very small and slow steps

Loved the extra cheese.....fantastic version. Loved the quick "thank you very much"at the end. BTW, which uke is that? It sounded just right for bluesy old rock.
Thanks David! This is a little all-walnut bruko soprano mate. Came to me with a very high action but member BillMc was helpful to me in advising me how to go about lowering it...anyway, worked a charm. I love the sound of it and it's sure much easier to play now. Great value ukes the brukos...pretty too

Careful Jon, Mrs. Eugenie might wrap that uke around your neck! Seriously, good stuff.

Top Bottom