For sale Pineapple Sunday & Ameritage Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markr1

Reaction score
I'm selling my beloved Pineapple Sunday and Ameritage concert Case in excellent condition.
I'm selling to help fund another ukulele that may be coming my way soon otherwise it would be staying with me. It's currently strung up with Aquila high G strings. I bought the case from Ameritage and it's in excellent condition with keys. It cost me about $180.
The Sunday has spent most of it's time in the case with humidifyer. It is a Koaloha so of course it has the better then weather warranty regardless of owner as I have learned from my Sceptre being replaced. Brian at Koaloha has been great to deal with. The Sunday is one of the better looking ones I have ever seen. It's loud and plays great. I don't think anyone will be disapointed with it.
I will have it hear on UU for 1 to 2 weeks and if no one is interested it will be going to eBay but I would prefer not to do that. This is a great uke with a great heavy case that fits it perfectly. No laser etching on this one. I'm hoping someone here buys it to keep it in the UU community.

I'm firm on the price. $1100 with free shipping to the lower 48 US shipping only. Payment with paypal or money order or personal check which will have to clear first before shipping.
If your wanting a Pineapple Sunday then you don't want to pass on this one. I have many pics if you want to see more.
I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Thank you for looking. Mark.

100_2591.jpg

100_2580.jpg

100_3148_zpsdbb1169c.jpg

Last edited:
PIZZAZZZ!!!!! Perfectly precious particularly pretty pineapple padre... :drool:

What defect? I've never seen one nor do I see it now.
Mark, what is the defect? I see the little mark on the right hand side. This is my wife's dream uke. GRRRRRR!! She said no. I don't think she understands how often these become available.

If its what I think you're seeing on the side that's the lighting on it. I'll post more pics tomorrow.
Mark, what is the defect? I see the little mark on the right hand side. This is my wife's dream uke. GRRRRRR!! She said no. I don't think she understands how often these become available.

What defect? I've never seen one nor do I see it now.

The bottom right corner of the label in the body appears to have a black mark on it. KoAloha marks their blems or 2nds this way.

I see what you're talking about. I don't know. I'll send a pic to Brian tomorrow and ask him.

Most people don't know. They are very picky with their ukes. THe price is GREAT and I am debating if I want to piss the wife off. It would be for her. Seriously it would. But she just told me NO on that Kamaka (but that was for me). This would be for her.

you do.

LOL!! You are right...I do.
This really sucks, we are finally seeing debt paid down and all these great ukes being sold at great prices this past week. GRRRR!! She even told me she wanted a uke again. But since she is pregnant and we have no where to go to get away from each other at the moment...I will restrain myself.

LOL!! You are right...I do.
This really sucks, we are finally seeing debt paid down and all these great ukes being sold at great prices this past week. GRRRR!! She even told me she wanted a uke again. But since she is pregnant and we have no where to go to get away from each other at the moment...I will restrain myself.

This a great price on that uke whether it a 2nd or not, as it is coming with a $250 Ameritage case. I have a 2nd PS and I absolutely LOVE mine! You really oughta piss off your wife now, because she'll be shakin' the buffet at you later when she's had the uke for awhile!

This a great price on that uke whether it a 2nd or not, as it is coming with a $250 Ameritage case. I have a 2nd PS and I absolutely LOVE mine! You really oughta piss off your wife now, because she'll be shakin' the buffet at you later when she's had the uke for awhile!

I showed it to her twice. she has said no twice. The last time I got a PS for her it was a lazer etched one. we were both very disappointed in it.
I can totally put this on a CC but we want to have no CC debt at the end of this school year. Ukes can come later. But man oh man am I tempted. The price is great. Just not the right timing.

Lalalalala I can't hear/see you!!!!

Just like the Sceptre - LAlalalalalal!

(I just had to raid my Custom Ukulele Fund to pay an electrician the down payment on replacing my Main Electrical Service Panel... This Sunday is Out Of Range, no matter how much I'd love to have it...)

Good Luck! I hope that it goes Quickly!

-Kurt​

I'm selling my beloved Pineapple Sunday and Ameritage concert Case in excellent condition.
I'm selling to help fund another ukulele that may be coming my way soon otherwise it would be staying with me. It's currently strung up with Aquila high G strings. I bought the case from Ameritage and it's in excellent condition with keys. It cost me about $180.
The Sunday has spent most of it's time in the case with humidifyer. It is a Koaloha so of course it has the better then weather warranty regardless of owner as I have learned from my Sceptre being replaced. Brian at Koaloha has been great to deal with. The Sunday is one of the better looking ones I have ever seen. It's loud and plays great. I don't think anyone will be disapointed with it.
I will have it hear on UU for 1 to 2 weeks and if no one is interested it will be going to eBay but I would prefer not to do that. This is a great uke with a great heavy case that fits it perfectly. No laser etching on this one. I'm hoping someone here buys it to keep it in the UU community.

I'm firm on the price. $1100 with free shipping to the lower 48 US shipping only. Payment with paypal or money order or personal check which will have to clear first before shipping.
If your wanting a Pineapple Sunday then you don't want to pass on this one. I have many pics if you want to see more.
I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Thank you for looking. Mark.

I have decided to close this thread and take this to eBay this weekend with full disclosure of it being a second. I'm going to start bidding low without the case and let it run it's course. I can't express enough how disappointed I am to the UU member that originally sold it to me and didn't disclose this to me and sold it price wise as if it weren't a second. I feel like I was taken advantage of because I was a newbie and didn't know any better and still didn't till I tried to sell it here.
I do want to thank those of you that enlightened me to what it is as I wouldn't want to do to someone what someone did to me. I'm not real happy about this and will not be making anymore requests here for certain ukes I am interested in due to feeling like I could be taken advantage of again.
I'm sorry I wasted your time with this uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom