WTB: Kamaka, Koaloha, or Mya-Moe Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elprez

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Kamaka HF-3 or a Koaloha Tenor (preferably crown bridge.) I'd also be interested in a Mya-Moe. An ukulele with a pickup installed is a bonus. If you have one you'd be interested in selling, shoot me a pm.

End of week bump. I've gotten some nice offers, but I'm mainly looking for a mya moe, Kamaka, Koaloha, or Koolau. I've had four different Kanilea's, so I'm looking for a change of pace.

Koaloha Tenor low G . brand new in hard case

i have a none crown bridge Koaloha Tenor Hawaiian Koa solid with hardcase LMK

Elperez is a stand-up guy to deal with. If still I had my former excessive uke collection, I would do a sale with him in a heartbeat.

Good luck on your search, sir!

Sorry about that. Can you try again? I've cleared some space.

Howdy El Prez:

I have 3 instruments that I'm putting up for sale, the reasons being expensive dental work for me and she has a 3 year old- and we're getting seious. Possibly a fourth to follow shortly, but these three for sure:

Kamaka HF-3 w pickup

Kamaka HF-1 white label

Black Bear Pineapple (Koa w Mango neck)

If you're still interested in a tenor, or any of these others, let me know and I'll get you the details. BTW, your mailbox is full.

Thanks.

Last edited:
hey howdy, which pickup does your Kamaka has ??
thanx

I was close to a deal, but it fell through. If you've got one of these tenors (preferrably a Koaloha witha pickup), let me know.

Last bump. I may have something locked in tomorrow. But if you've got a tenor with a pickup for sale, let me know.

Hi, I have a beautiful Kamaka HF-3 I bought from a place in Kauai a couple years ago. No pickup was installed and is very gently played. I'd want $800 shipped in hard case and can send pics if interested.
Tried to pm you but your quota was exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom