Cover "Going to California - Led Zep"

26tiki

Reaction score
2nd vid - my version (so far). Apologies for the singing, its something I'm workin on at the moment. Singing AND playing for me is like patting your head and rubbing your tummy, throws all the timing outta whack.
Anyway, comments, observations, critisisms welcome - I've gotta learn somehow right? Happy Strummin Everyone;)

http://youtu.be/wWwJ6oa5vKs

P.S. Ive only just realised that better players than I (not naming any names) have also covered this song, who knew??
I think I just wont listen to it for a wee while & keep my aspirations realistic lol

Last edited:
As a Led Zeppelin aficionado I feel I can speak with some measure of authority on this matter. I think it turned out great! :D

Did you come up with your own arrangement or did you use any particular set of tabs already publicly available?

Flaky

Hey thanks!
I saw about 4 different versions but none of them quite sounded right (to my ear anyway) so I mashed up different parts of all four & ended up with my approximation of 'right'. Glad you enjoyed;)

One of my favorite Zepp tunes too and you did a wonderful job!

Great rendition...dont worry about the singing ...I suck too as do many ...but find it helps enormously with the timing.

Top Bottom