New Uke Day KTM-00

Kamanaaloha

Kanaka
UU VIP
Reaction score
KTM_00_1.jpgKTM_00_2.jpg

Low-G Worth Browns

Well, that's one beautiful uke.

After all the new ukes with lots of bling, (I'm thinking of the NAMM posts), KoAloha's understated look looks really good.

Congrats.

Congratulations! I like it!

Good looking machine you got there.

Nice! So... how does it stack up against the other Ks???

Aloha .....
Congrats on da new KoAloha tenor....I played lots of new ones....but certain ones really have a richer tone and one was even warmer than a Kamaka...much sweeter voice..Happy Strummings

Andrew put it aside for me...the browns in low g are great! My fav is the hf3L but each is unique. The kanilea is the prettiest looking and is bright. The hf2l is pretty dope with a hf3 neck...and the ktm00 is very bright and loud in low g I am happy to own all...just need a koolau and the k collection is done.

Last edited:
Congrats!

So you think the Worth browns made the uke brighter? I haven't tried those on mine yet. I've got a set of PHD Low G on my KoAloha right now, really like them.

KoAloha are usually very bright/loud...the browns look sweet against the ukulele. As for brighter then yours...Only way to know would be for me to restring it...and I am not gonna do that for the moment and just enjoy and play the Worths...

Others that have played the KTM-00 with different setups...feel free to weigh in here...PLEASE :)

Forgot this part, and this is very important...

HMS FTW! Once again Andrew, Eli, and Aaron...above and beyond Excellent Customer Service...restrung my ukulele and had it ready to go when I drove out...

Worth the drive...

You might be able to find ukulele a little cheaper...but they won't treat you even close to how HMS does and their service is worth every bit of any price difference AND MORE!

I wish HMS would get in some Collings/Devines/Hives/Turners...ok at least one. Then when I drive out I can see one up close! PuaPua has a devine but Waikiki argh!

KoAloha are usually very bright/loud...the browns look sweet against the ukulele. As for brighter then yours...Only way to know would be for me to restring it...and I am not gonna do that for the moment and just enjoy and play the Worths...

Others that have played the KTM-00 with different setups...feel free to weigh in here...PLEASE :)

Congrats on that beautiful KoAloha tenor. I have an older one. I have had Hilos (came on it), Freemont Blacklines, Low G and reentrant, Worth clears and now Savarez Alliance's on it. I like the Savarez' the best, but the Worths and Freemonts sounded very nice also. The Freemonts were a little tough on the fingers.

nicesuh koaloha is always a nice brand

Top Bottom