Wtb: Ohana sk-38

hibiscus

Reaction score
i know I'm dreaming, but if you have an SK-38 you are not playing as much as you thought you would, I would REALLY like to buy it! I'm just pining for one in great condition. Please help me! :drool:
PM if you are willing to sell yours.
Thank you,
hibiscus
USA

Last edited:
Hi, hibiscus. I agree...I've heard wonderful things about them. And, you have a concert, so you know them well.

Another I idea: I always avoided vintage ukes, but my first was last month. I scored a Favilla soprano on eBay for 185 buckaroos, but it had two cracks in it.

A drizzle of Superglue and this thing is amazing. It's lighter than my new Martins! You can imagine that is is loud like a Koaloha.

Just an option. Cheerio!

Hi, hibiscus. I agree...I've heard wonderful things about them. And, you have a concert, so you know them well.

Another I idea: I always avoided vintage ukes, but my first was last month. I scored a Favilla soprano on eBay for 185 buckaroos, but it had two cracks in it.

A drizzle of Superglue and this thing is amazing. It's lighter than my new Martins! You can imagine that is is loud like a Koaloha.

Just an option. Cheerio!

I love my sk-38. I'm sure there will be more coming. But I agree on the vintage uke thing: you can get some inexpensive players that will sound great. Here's one now:
http://antebelluminstruments.blogspot.com/2010/09/c1925-regal-made-ss-stewart-soprano.html

Great sounding uke, $200.

BTW, I'd love to hear a sound sample of that ck38, especially with that low g :)

I've been wondering about these ukes , can someone tell me what the nut width is ? Thanks

Top Bottom