KoAloha soprano

KoAloha Sop

I might trade an Ayers/Urulu Koa Pukana La Concert, Low G Worth Fat brown strings (traditional round shoulder, no cut away) for the KoAloha Soprano.
UkeOG

KoAloha Sop

I might trade an Ayers/Urulu Koa Pukana La Concert, hard case, Low G Worth Fat brown strings (traditional round shoulder, no cut away) for the KoAloha Soprano.
UkeOG

Any interest in a Favilla Mahogany Baritone with a Ko'olau case?
Like trading Laurel for Hardy.

Just out of curiousity...what is the month and year it was made?

I bought it new from Ukulele Source in Japantown summer of last year. I got it the day their delivery came in so I had the pick of the litter.

Last edited:
I bought it new from Ukulele Source in Japantown last year. I got it the day their delivery came in so I had the pick of the litter.

In case anybody asks (and they will) there is a dated stamped on it. If you look through the sound hole at the tail block (closest to neck) you can easily see a date stamped on it. The only exception for KoAloha to this is their Pineapple Sunday model.

In case anybody asks (and they will) there is a dated stamped on it. If you look through the sound hole at the tail block (closest to neck) you can easily see a date stamped on it. The only exception for KoAloha to this is their Pineapple Sunday model.

Thanks for the info. The date stamped on it is April 2012

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31

The Sceptres don't have the date stamp either - I was looking for one, or a serial number, so I called KoAloha, and Brian gave me that info.

When I told him that I'd bought the Sceptre from Ukulele Source in San Jose in July 2011, he told me when it was built- he knew off the top of his head exactly which instrument it was, and when Janet and Smiley had gotten it.

Kids...they always want what's yours. He probably still tries to eat off you plate instead of his too.

Ohh he knows better than trying to eat off the big dog's plate but your right when it comes to your kids. lol Everytime I'm missing anything, the first place I check out are their rooms.
I've learned so much about ukes from this forum. I wish I would have came here sooner. I was at an Uke festival last year and the guys from the forum gave me a bunch of stickers that I still have.

Top Bottom