aldrine guerreros cover of guitar

mountainmaui

Reaction score
does anyone know that artist of the song that aldrine played last week, the song was originally was called guitar but he changed it to ukulele?? got tabs, what ever i just need to know as fast as possible! thanks :D

does anyone know that artist of the song that aldrine played last week, the song was originally was called guitar but he changed it to ukulele?? got tabs, what ever i just need to know as fast as possible! thanks :D

original song is called "gitara" by a band from the philippines called "parokya ni edgar".

As fast as possible? lol what's the rush eh?

You can go to my YouTube and check out the chords and lyrics. There's also a link to the original "Gitara" by Parokya ni Edgar

well i looked on the youtube and it told you the chords (which are tuned down) but it didnt tell you where to switch the chords or strum pattern:confused:

well i looked on the youtube and it told you the chords (which are tuned down) but it didnt tell you where to switch the chords or strum pattern:confused:

sometimes you just have to watch and practice. most of use did that before there was UU. i personally sat in front of YT and watched aldrine play some songs and try and figure it out, along with some other ukulele artists on YT.

watch his video a couple of times and watch how and when he changes chords, then try doing it yourself. listen to a pattern that he has too.

As with most songs, once you become familiar with the melody and the tempo, you'll know when the chord changes are coming. But it takes practice and more practice.

well for someone who has only been playing for a little bit thats harder then you would think. i got down, up, chunk, up, down with a open c after ever change. thats how bad i am!:confused: :p

Try using a simple strum vs how it's shown. You can always add the chunk or other variations later. Baby steps! As you said, you've only been playing for a little bit.

well i have been playing for 9 months but i still cant find the melody in the song:confused:

the chord change is totally wonky to me as well.

been trying this song every once in a while for 3 months and i'm just now finding a sort of rhythm for it lol.

PRACTICE!!! PRACTICE!!! PRACTICE!!!

oh and fit a song in there once in a while that you can actually play. i do it, and it keeps me from getting frustrated lol.

same here i do play for a band, so i dont get mad easy but this song takes the cake haha. well aldrine goes all out i guess :)

Top Bottom