Just pulled the Mya Moe trigger!

bhart

Reaction score
I could resist no longer. Day after day I turn away from the work I should be doing, and comb through the gallery of Mya Moes. That last chocolate heart did me in. I rummaged through my jewelry box, and dug up every piece of gold jewelry I owned and sold it for the $300 deposit. Now nothing in my house is safe -- eBay, here I come!

:eek:

Excellent move! Congrats! I love my Mya-Moe #765

Congratulations! have you selected any of the specifications yet? Scale? Tonewood? Let us know when you're assigned a serial number. As you already know, it's fun to live vicariously on the Mya-Moe shop tracker and uke tracker pages.

That's exciting news! The time will go quickly, and it is such fun watching the build progress. My chocolate heart mango tenor is being built now; it seems like just yesterday that I ordered it.

I am far from figuring out the details, but I wanted to get a place in line. The myrtles are so beautiful, but I've never played one. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one soon. Not sure whether its too bright. I'm used to koa and mahogany. We'll see. Right now I'm just excited to "join the club"!

That's exciting news! The time will go quickly, and it is such fun watching the build progress. My chocolate heart mango tenor is being built now; it seems like just yesterday that I ordered it.

Kathryn, which one is yours? I have a mahogany 6-string baritone in queue (#1013). The build starts in about a month. You're right about time going quickly.

I'm #977; I placed the order on July 28th, sitting on my patio in the St. Louis heat. January seemed far away at the time, but here we are, 74 minutes from February.

I could resist no longer. Day after day I turn away from the work I should be doing, and comb through the gallery of Mya Moes. That last chocolate heart did me in. I rummaged through my jewelry box, and dug up every piece of gold jewelry I owned and sold it for the $300 deposit. Now nothing in my house is safe -- eBay, here I come!

:eek:

I know someone who has a Mya Moe new for sale..Chocolate tenor uke...will pm you...brand new and almost never played..

What number did were you assigned? I'm ready to place an order also and was wondering what the numerical sequence was. Call me silly but can you imagine the joy of having the one after 909?
I'm a very lucky individual. I was in the market for a tenor and saw a post on this very sight that Mya-Moe had #919 available for purchase. It was just what I was looking for and I couldn't be happier with it.
One problem. My wife has taken a ukulele foster mother attitude towards this gem.
You are warned, do not allow this to happen to you.

bhart,

Congratulations on getting your deposit down. My Miss Myrtle is being built in June woohoooooo (#1092) single piece back and front, check out my build configuration for ideas. Can't wait for My Miss Myrtle to arrive now.

ETF :cool:

bhart,

Congratulations on getting your deposit down. My Miss Myrtle is being built in June woohoooooo (#1092) single piece back and front, check out my build configuration for ideas. Can't wait for My Miss Myrtle to arrive now.

ETF :cool:

Wow, that's a beautiful piece of wood. I love the look of the single piece, front and back.

What number did were you assigned? I'm ready to place an order also and was wondering what the numerical sequence was. Call me silly but can you imagine the joy of having the one after 909?

Just found out I'm number 1203.

Top Bottom