'Nuther Buckeye

RonT

Reaction score
Howdy,
Just startin'. Have an openback banjo, can't play it but have too much invested to give it up.:rolleyes:
My granddaughters like to pick at my banjo so I thought I'd buy a uke and see if I can develop an interest to get them started.
R

Last edited:
Welcome. Great to see another Buckeye! Whereabouts in Ohio? I'm about 20 miles south of Youngstown.

North of Mansfield, in the 'sticks'.
R

A friend (he's north of Youngstown) and I keep trying to find other local ukers to jam with. Pretty much futile. Oh well...

Maybe some day we'll catch you at UWC. You gotta do it if the uke agrees with you. And I'm sure it will!

Hey! I'm in Ashland, Oh! Welcome, welcome, welcome! :)

Welcome RonT! And hi to all the other Ohians!

I grew up in the sticks...just outside of Ashland. Who knows how to get to Olivesburg? :D

Welcome RonT! And hi to all the other Ohians!

I grew up in the sticks...just outside of Ashland. Who knows how to get to Olivesburg? :D

My husband & I lived on st rt 545 (just over from olivesburg) for the first couple years! We love the olivesburg general store! :D

Woohoo! I went to school just up the road at Crestview...I guess the general store would have been considered somewhat of a high school hang-out. :eek:

Very familiar with Rt. 96,...dodging buggies. Grad of AU (AC actually).
The Eagles flew in at night, except on one occasion one flew out......or so I hear....;)
R

I know how to get to Olivesburg! My Mom lives pretty close to there and I grew up in Northern Ashland county. I'm in Wooster now.

Aloha Ron,
Greetings from Waikiki...
welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice happy strummings....

Top Bottom