Le Jazz...

Hmmm, just tried it from two different computers and it worked. I wonder if this is one of those things where you have to be on Facebook to get the link to work...

link works for me- nice looking tenor!

Very nice. I like the jumbo-esque aesthetic.

I have been giving serious thought toward a higher-end ukulele, but had not yet decided which way to go.... I think that I have a new front runner.

Couldn't get the link to work, but stumbled around Facebook and saw it a few posts down on the page. Very very nice!

Adirondack spruce top, tight curl flame maple back and sides, flame maple neck, ebony fingerboard with cantilever, white binding with black/white purfling. It's basically a miniature jazz guitar, but with four strings and a round soundhole plus side port. D-TAR Timberline pickup system with external 18 volt battery power supply (2 x 9 V.).

Oh darn I cannot see it..... This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Mahalo Terry for the picture.....where can I find this on Facebook, went to Ricks site and did not see it there....Wow it looks amazing...how much...

Last edited:
Sarah Maisel is to lucky ... First the amazing sunburst Da Silva and now this awesome cutaway beauty .... I'm jelous.

Rick, is this going to become part of your standard line?

Top Bottom