How to Play Ukuleles For Peace

LonnaB

Reaction score
Alright, so we all know about Ukuleles for Peace and the wonderful work that Paul Moore is doing, right?

I did a search here and found a post that seeso made, including links and pictures of the little ones with their ukes.

Some of you may have heard that Woodshed had been working on a new e-book in aid of Ukuleles for Peace.

I had a look at the new book today and it is quite the project! It includes 16 songs from around the world and Woodshed had a bit of help. Brian Hefferan, Dominator, James Hill, Ken Middleton, Mark Kailana Nelson, Wilfried Welti, and naturally Woodshed himself have all contributed arrangements and tabs for this one.

Not only is this a lovely collection of multicultural tunes for learning on our ukes, but this is a great cause to get behind. ALL proceeds go directly to Paul and the UFP tribe.

I'm not sure of a release date, but I figure it will be in the next week, or so.

Add it to your holiday wish lists!

Yes, I would encourage everyone to get behind this project.

Buy a copy if you can. If you feel unable to do that, why not spread the word by registering your support on this forum?

Best wishes to everyone

KEN

Top Bottom