Baby, Let's Play House

oh yes! Pure joy!!! Beautiful new bass Steffen, sounds brilliant! And Miriam, is that a new reso? Great rhythm playing and singing. You guys are just awesome all the time, and that little sway of the hips and knees a-la Elvis was a cute touch at the end...he he. BRAVO!!!

Thanks, Jon, really appreciate this! New Stevens bass is great (better to hear in ballads to come), the reso uke is one of Miriam's first (see our early "My Babe" Vid).

Great video guys, made my top lip keep going all Elvis like.Steffan you can always donate his old bass to some poor Englishman:p

Thanks, Leroy! You're not the first one asking, hehe. ;) I guess we will keep it. It's good to have another one, when you gig. The Stevens Bass already convinced us. With all that slapping it's difficult to hear his great sound. But you will hear the difference in further vids.Very cool instrument!

What a treat! A very nice Elvis style there, in dress, rhythm and singing. Fine job!

Love your stuff and this one might be my favorite! Very Elvish (you know what I mean... ha ha)! Also, what a great idea to use a sepia/scratchy film look to give it a 50's feel!

Thanks that Elvish effect might be a result of our greasy hair-dos;)

Top Bottom