Hi from Milwaukee!

DaleR

Reaction score
Just got a cheapo uke for my birthday, which of course I fell in love with. Now I have a U Bass, a Makala pineapple sop and will receive my Kala baritone tomorrow! Oh, and almost forgot about my Melokia, which actually is designed in Milwaukee, which started this very fun affair! :cool:

Do you belong to the Milwaukee ukulele club? They sure put on a good Uke Fest in the fall.

Welcome to UU. Sounds like you are well into a good case of UAS! We always like pics of new arrivals.

Welcome to the best uke site! Nice pineapple; I love them! We will be happy to help you spend your money as your UAS ticks along.

Welcome to the best uke site! Nice pineapple; I love them! We will be happy to help you spend your money as your UAS ticks along.

I do have a nice store near me called Music Go Round that buys used equipment. Bought a small bass amp from them and they are really nice folks. Should something not be getting used, I can pass it on down the line and make someone else happy! This "syndrome" also applies to Celtic instruments and button boxes. lol

This "syndrome" also applies to Celtic instruments and button boxes. lol

...and guitars and flutes and whistles and ocarinas and dulcimers and clarinet mouthpieces....(not that I would know, of course [hah hah])...but not to pianos, as far as I know, although my aunt does have two baby grands in her living room....

Music Go Round that buys used equipment.

I've driven by the one in Kenosha on my way to Tenuta's. I'll have to stop next time. Another treasure trove is Pawn America multiple stores for us cheeseheads.

Mom and pop pawn shops are always worth a detour.

I always buy new, but having a resell shop to sell stuff I no longer use is a plus. My little Rocktron amp was right out of the box new and a great price.

Top Bottom