BRUEKO Ukuleles

ukeninam

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Brueko makes concert ukuleles? I was on there site it was a tab but no ukuleles available its mostly soprano size.

Also do they have a north american dealer? its all the way in Germany, its going to cost me an arm and a leg for shipping alone. I love the way they look and sound from all those youtube videos that I've looked up.

Anyone here have the brueko ukuleles??

I know they make concerts but can't help you with the other questions.

Right now the store does not show any concerts, but you just can ask the guys, they do not have all ukuleles online, and they even build one for you to your requirements. The one Longneck mentioned there is a concert neck on a soprano body, I got one of those too, played here for example.

Right now the store does not show any concerts, but you just can ask the guys, they do not have all ukuleles online, and they even build one for you to your requirements. The one Longneck mentioned there is a concert neck on a soprano body, I got one of those too, played here for example.

That one is beautiful what kind of wood is that and does it have a pick up?

It's maple (Riegelahorn, not sure how to translate this. I have actually no knowledge about wood at all), and yes, Brüko installed a pickup for me too.
On the top middle picture you can see the jack:
buekoconcert2.jpg

If you're interested in reading a whole lot about Brueko ukuleles, go to http://www.ukulelecosmos.com/phpBB2/search.php and type Brueko in the search box, there's a lot of info and loads of praise there.

I have a Brueko soprano, slim body, arched back, all mahogany. I can really recommend their ukes. But I've never tried a concert from them. Too much of a soprano puritan nowadays...

Bye / Sven

Top Bottom