My incredible experience and Pono MT from Hawaii Music Supply!

michaeloceanmoon

Reaction score
I have to just take a moment to express just how amazing HMS is. Not only do they offer a highly educational website, and a sweet set up with every uke, but they respond quickly, expertly, and graciously to all inquiries. This business is tops and the care they take for their customers is unique. I am probably a high maintenance online buyer, yet HMS went so far out of their way to work with me and ultimately make me a super happy customer. I eventually decided on a Pono MT, and I am so thrilled. This is very well balanced ukulele tonally, with great projection, ring, intonation, and sustain. The chords are full and the articulation for picking is resonant, rich, and clear. The set up makes this a total joy to play. I don't have pics available, but you can find this model easily on their website. I can only imagine the insane treat it must be to visit them and play their various axes, or to have a big budget for a high end order, since I am so pleased with this relatively modest (yet awesome) MT. Thanks HMS... to your continued success, salute!

I bought my first ukulele (Pono ATC) from HMS and they were amazing!!! Happy strumming! :D

thats awesome that HMS treated u well and they always do I purchased three ukes from them and always went out of their ways to help and answer all the questions u can ask about it MGM, andrew K, aaron, all helped a great bunch for me glad u had the same xp as i did with HMS

Congrats on a great ukulele. I agree. Hawaii Music Supply goes above and beyond for our community. I've never experienced anything like their customer service.

Mike and Andrew and their staff are the best....they make everyones visit or experience a most memorable one...way to go guys..oh wait, do they have any gals working there...hmmm
wow wow that would be cool...maybe some hula dancers...and a small bar.....hint hint hint.... Get a bigger place .....hee hee

Plus their website rocks! I'm on it all the time window shopping and listening to Corey play.

I bought a ukulele there a week a couple of weeks ago and Zach (shipping or order guy) gave me an unexpected phone call a few days later to check how I liked the uke and if the setup was fine. I can't remember the last time that's happened to me regarding any purchase I made!

Thumbs up for HMS

Hey...your absolutely right about HMS setup and customer service.I have purchased 3 ukes in the 400-800 dollar price range and the set-up was spot on..even the high end uke's need attention. I just purchased a Kanilea Super Concert and was disappointed because I had to buy it from another dealer..lol. Oh well, just had to dig out the nut files and do it myself...

Just up the road a ways

Mike and Andrew and their staff are the best....they make everyones visit or experience a most memorable one...way to go guys..oh wait, do they have any gals working there...hmmm
wow wow that would be cool...maybe some hula dancers...and a small bar.....hint hint hint.... Get a bigger place .....hee hee

Plenty of whaines, hanging with their uke-playing kanes in The Uke Site. You want bar, just head over to Breakers, just down the road...beer selection to die for.:drool:

Top Bottom